Senior Process Improvement Manager – Trust & Safety FTC, Amazon Logistics – Job ID: Amazon.jobs Skip to main content Senior Process Improvement Manager – Trust & Safety FTC, Amazon Logistics
Job ID: Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Apply now DESCRIPTION
Please note this is a fixed term contract
In the Amazon Logistics EU Deliver Service Partners (DSP) Trust & Safety team, we own all EU wide initiatives in Driver and DSP 1.0/2.0 escalations. Our team provides the global Amazon Logistics community with the knowledge, the right short and long-term strategies to drive improvement and delight Drivers and DSP stakeholders, while protecting customer experience.
The Senior Process Improvement Manager will carry out critical driver, customer and community member low sev and high sev incident investigations to design, implement and rollout our key operational enforcement strategies that ensures future incident mitigation with direct VP level goal impact to reduce incident frequency, impact and cost. This is a position that engages directly with leadership across AMZL and AMXL (DSP Management, DSPs, Legal, PAR, PR, LP, Audit & Compliance) to actively select, influence and drive results from key stakeholders, gaining alignment to enforce EU Wide Policies.
Key job responsibilities
• Design and launch long-term solutions to mitigate incident frequency, impact and cost.
• Regularly perform quality audits on cases investigated by the team;
• Own KPIs and identify trends, root causes and building forecasts to ensure we are within goal.
• Analyze data from various sources (internal systems, feedback from key stakeholders, large customer segments) and propose remedial action based on investigation findings.
• Driving improvement and enforcement initiatives to guarantee the Operational Excellence of our processes, including tech (e.g. automation) and non-tech (e.g. training) solutions.
• Manage EU-wide VPI (Vice President Inquiries) Escalations associated with Last Mile Delivery non-compliance.
• De-escalate risks to keep positive partner and employee relations
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, Law, Engineering, Quality Management or another related field
• Has successfully led end-to-end process improvement projects, from identifying improvement opportunities, implementing solutions and measuring results.
• Experience working with ambiguous data from different sources to identify trends, discover root causes and justify improvement opportunities
• Has experience influencing a stakeholders at difference levels (from process users to decision makers) in dynamic organizations to align on long-term solutions.
• Advanced proficiency in written and verbal English
• Additional EU Language at C1-C2 (both written and verbal). This may include Italian, French, German, Dutch and Spanish.
• Management Consulting Experience
• Familiarity with DMAIC and other Six Sigma tools.
• Lean Sigma Green/Black Belt Trained.
• Good knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Python or other tools to perform data analysis and drive automations.
• Experience in Logistics Industry.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice () to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial (tel:). If calling from Ireland, please dial (tel:).
Share this job JOIN US ON Find Careers
Working At Amazon
English Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Privacy and Data Impressum Cookies , Inc. or its affiliates