Logistics Security are recruiting SIA Qualified Security Officers to Join Our Team.
Location : Swadlicote
Shift Pattern : 4 On 4 Off Rotating
Pay Rate : £11.44 p/hr
We Are Looking For Security Officers With A SIA Qualifications To Join Our Team In Swadlincote!
Purpose of the role
The overall purpose of the role is to support operations by delivering site security and control to buildings, assets, employees and site visitors.
The role may include but is not limited to the following:
Key accountability areas
• Conduct regular check calls to control.
• Conduct regular internal and external patrols of the site
• Ensure that any goods vehicles (deliveries or collections) entering or leaving the site are logged accurately on the relevant PC System
• Maintain a close liaison with Site contacts, other colleagues, CCTV Controllers and the National Security Manager in relation to any incidents
• To help support the reduction in accidents and H&S breaches and minimise the risks to employees and visitors
• Monitor, operate and communicate using all forms of equipment (Phones, intercoms, radios, email)
• Assist in site evacuations by following the procedures outlined in the Fire Evacuation Plan
• Always maintain strict Data Protection (GDPR) standards, adhering to the policies and procedures put in place in relation to monitoring, recording, extracting and sharing of information
• To carry out, where possible, reasonable instructions issued by the site management team
• SIA Licence (SG/DS) required.
• Immediate start available
• Advanced training will be provided
• Have own transport to get to work locations
The knowledge or skills required for the role
• Good standard of education including good numeracy and literacy skills – E
• The ability to write clear and accurate Incident Reports – E
• Proven interpersonal and communicating skills including a clear and concise telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels – E
• Recent experience of working within a team environment and relevant experience of working alone and setting own priorities – E
• Have excellent observational skills – E
• Have excellent people and Conflict Management skills – E
• Can respond quickly and appropriately to situations or incidents on site – E
• Must have good attention to detail and ability the to multitask when required – E
• Recent experience using Windows IT systems (Word, Excel and Outlook) – E
If you feel you are suitable for this role please click “Apply” today