Elevation Recruitment Group
This is a great opportunity to join a well established Manufacturer with a 20 year trading history with a solid and consistent financial performance.
A position new to the structure, requires a Supply Chain Planning Professional to lead operational change with implementing new processes and systems aligned to the vision of ensuring the timely delivery of finished products in line with customer demand.
As with any newly created position, you will be part of change. The Production Planning Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting the operations vision to have more robust modern practices.
The role will develop and lead the Sales and Operations Planning process combining production & material plans that work to the fast paced manufacture of its products.
The main objective for introducing the role is to ensure the timely delivery of finished products in line with customer demand.
– Develop, present and own the S&OP plan for Production Planning input.
– Maintain accurate capacity reports across all elements of the supply chain.
– Ensure all forecasting activities associated with the analysis of customer demand are completed in a timely manner on a monthly basis.
– Provide a link between Sales and Operational / Supplier planning from both ends of the supply chain.
– Liaise with internal teams to ensure operational capacities including material availability, to meet production plan.
– Be a key member of the manufacturing management team and contribute to the overall strategy for the supply chain and operation of the business,
– Support production to meet the required delivery dates to customer.
– Ensure OTIF to customer.
– Own the forecast and react to demand.
– Work with operations team to optimise production plans.
– Seek to make improvements in the BOM routings and data management providing better visibility.
– Drive supply chain initiatives in Net Working Capital, Inventory and Production Capacity.
Knowledge & Experience:• Degree Qualified, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain or Engineering related discipline • Previous Logistics, Supply Chain, Planning, Forecasting, Production Planning experience • MRP experience • Experience in FMCG, Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation or Warehousing • Strong analytical and cost calculation skills • Good interpersonal skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude • Excellent organisation skills • Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel Salary:
• £50,000 – £55,000 • Pension • Holiday • Site collaboration • On Site role Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Elevation Recruitment Group are handling all applications and would love to hear from you if you meet the required skills, experience and are looking to join a forward-thinking progressive organisation.
Please get in touch today with a copy of your latest CV and a member of our team will make contact.