Maryam’s is an exceptional nursery based London SE1. We are collaborative, fun and inclusive.
Maryams nursery are recruiting for an outstanding Nursery Manager to join our 47 place nursery in London Bridge. We are collaborative, fun and inclusive. We are looking to expand the nursery mid 2024 so there will be more opportunities for growth.
As Early Years providers our belief is deeply rooted in everything we do and we are incredibly proud to offer our bespoke approach to childcare.
At Maryams we are a multicultural team from many different backgrounds which enables us to bring our international diversity into one and become a family. We also believe we are all raising the future together, and through this we become a family.
What we can offer you:
Excellent London living salary and regular salary reviews, starting salary is from £32,000 to £40,000
Additional Ofsted Outstanding bonus
Up to 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
Brand new modern office setting
Promotion and career opportunities in a growing company
A brilliant team and work culture, providing regular social events and company perks to our staff. We consider ourselves to be like a family, therefore we care about our staff and their wellbeing
A generous employee referral scheme. Any employee who successfully refers a candidate to us who starts full-time will receive a payment of _ £500! _
We are looking for an exceptional positive, ambitious and passionate Manager who shares our vision of being the best early years provider and on delivering outstanding care and education. As well as being an exceptional team leader who will inspire our team through an amazing journey with Maryams.
– achieving and maintaining the highest standard of care
– full accountability for recruitment and training
– outstanding education knowledge in every aspect of nursery life
– leading and managing 12-17 team members
– Deliver on the job training, guidance and support to the team
– Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
– Be responsible for all planning and logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios
– Risk assess the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements
Maryams is looking for a manager who goes beyond and above to push us to be better for the families, children and the team in our nursery.
Experience and Qualification:
Nursery Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
Level 3 Childcare Education
Degree in Early Years Education (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00-£44,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Nursery: 2 years (preferred)
Childcare: 2 years (preferred)
Management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person