LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
* Adhere and deliver ILS activities to Defence Standard assurance and Defence Logistic Framework artefacts to a time and quality prescribed by the Authority
* Creation and maintenance of the Integrated Logistics documentation set as defined below (including but not limited to)
o ILS Policy
o System/Equipment Description
o ILS STRATEGY
o Concept of Employment CONEMP
o ILS Plan
o Support Solution Assurance Evidence & Responses (SSDT Report)
o Supportability Analysis Plan (SAP)
o ILS Elements
o Reliability and Maintainability (R&M)
o Maintenance Planning
o Technical Publications
o Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T)
o Disposal Planning
o Logistic Information Management and Technical Data
o In-service monitoring of Logistic Performance
o Obsolescence Management
o Government Furnished Equipment & Information
o Risk Management
* Manage obsolescence of products through the understanding of the product life cycle based on customer requirements, Capability, technology and product roadmaps.
* This will include assessing the impact of any obsolescence issue with supplier hardware and software version status and associated impact.
* This is a business-as-usual activity and will necessitate monthly Management Information to be produced.
Please send in your latest CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.